Thursday, March 13, 2008

Martha Martha Martha!


Muffins:

I wanted to just take a quick moment to tell you about a project I am planning for the new site. I caught Martha Stewart on the David Letterman show last Tuesday (3/11/08).


She was witty and energetic. She spoke of the traveling she will be doing over the next week. With her daunting schedule I started thinking we should have a formal activity intended to help us all keep track of her globe trotting ways. Here's the deal! If and whenever you see Martha Stewart, take a time and date stamped photo of her and send it to me along with the location of where the photo was snapped. I will be compiling these into a little online scrap book with a twist. Stay tuned to find out what the twist is. Photos can be sent to either mrspederson@gmail.com or to mrsp@heres-margie.com. I look forward to getting started with this new project. The best line Martha had the night of the show was when she was giving Dave the names of her favorite cocktails. She saved the best for last. Martha, being a true blue New Yorker said that all time favorite cocktail recipe was a white wine "Spitzer" - Oh Martha - how very clever of you ;)

FYI, the clip is almost 7 minutes long and the bit about the cocktails starts up around minute 4.

Hugs,
Margie

No comments:

Blog Archive