Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Hello Muffins!

I know you've heard that before, but I hope it is true of our relationship. Even though you have not heard from me lately it is not because I have forgotten about you. I care for you as much as ever.
In fact, I think about you each and every day!
I have been very busy behind the scenes getting ready for what comes next. I cannot give it all away in one post though.
Rest assured it will be fun, sometimes irreverent, often informative and sometimes directive. You guessed it - P is going to launch a site.
Look for emails in the next few weeks telling you of more details. The common theme will be faerie dust so also look for this symbol...

Until then, enjoy this magical time of year and bundle up!
Margie

No comments:

Blog Archive