Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Leave it to Gilmy

Leave it to Gilmy…

My dear friend Gilmy about not signing on to post new messages has properly chastised me.  Well muffins, I must say it has been a very busy spring and summer.  I have many exciting stories to share with you and I will begin doing so just as soon as I am able to dedicate a DAY to creating new posts.  I have met so many wonderful new folks over the past few months and I would love to include you all in my discussions.  I promise to be better about publishing new posts from here on out.  In the meantime, feel free to send me a message with YOUR news and questions about life (you know anything from stain removal to safer sex) are always welcome.  If I don’t have an answer for you, we can discuss it as a community and hopefully you will achieve some resolve.

For today, make it the best day ever!

Peace & Love,
Mrs. P

No comments:

Blog Archive